Aeroscale works ! But it is not yet available on the public market. We are working hard for that.
Are you interested ? you would like to take part to a trial? contact us (email@example.com)
How does it work?
- No powermeter nor special equipment is needed. Just your bike and your legs!
- Aero sessions take place in Grenoble. Remote sessions with more riders are possible. Please contact us for more information.
- Typical aero configuration testing : 5 to 10 configurations per hour (6 tests per configuration – 30 to 60 individual tests).
- Typical power savings for 5 configurations test (beginner) : 15-25w
- Sessions likely to be rebooked in case of heavy rains or winds (>15km/h)
Want to book a test? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org